Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Check out New Post on FW 2013-14!!

You can now check out my new post on Valentino's Ready-To-Wear FW 2013-14 Collection, at my Fall/Winter 2013-13 Page also found at the side bar of my Blog. 

       On this part of my blog I post facts, as well as my opinions, about few collections of the famous brands from the Fall/Winter 2013-14 season and post pictures of my favourites. For those of you who want to be aware of the new collections, know the important facts about them and view them all together, this is the page you are looking for! 

    I add new collections almost everyday and I do a refined search in order to give you out correct and useful information about these collections. You can always provide me with your suggestions from my Suggestions&Questions page or ask me anything you want to by posting comments on that page. Those of you who want to contact me personally can send me an e-mail as well from " lady.falconeva@gmail.com "

 Here is a sneak-peek of my Fall/Winter 2013-14 page .. Enjoy!





      Please guys, share the love and help me spread out and improve myself. 

Lady Falco XOXO..

No comments:

Post a Comment