Sunday, October 6, 2013

Beautiful Sunday in Italy

Hello My Beloved Readers !! :)
        I am very sorry for not being able write for a very long time, but from now on I am back on track! Although I won't be able to post every single day, I will at least have weekly posts for sure, including pictures.
        Today I have decided to write a post about my beautiful sunday in Italy, Como. For those of you who are not really familiar with Como; Como is a little town in Italy near the border of Switzerland and also very close to Milan. Also, very close to Como there is an even smaller town called Cernobbio and in that town there's an AMAZING hotel called Villa D'este. It is really worth seeing! As it was a Sunday and since everywhere is closed on Sundays around here, I decided to take a short ride to Como from where I live which is in Switzerland to go for a Lunch in Como.
         It was a rainy and grey Sunday here, so my outfit was inspired by the weather. As you will be seeing on the following pictures I am wearing all grey and blackish colours. Which is not really unusual for me as I prefer to wear the black, white and grey colours most of the time. Just because I think they look more classy and Chic :)
Enjoy ..
P.S: Some of my pictures are directly from my Instagram page and the rest is taken by my I-Phone, so They have very bad quality. Next time I will try to post better quality Pictures.









My Ride for the Day :)


Outfit Details:
Bag: Chanel
Pants: Maje
Jacket: Maje
Sweater: Sandro
Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: Valentino 
Accessories: Ray-Ban Glasses, Cartier Love Bracelet and Ring, VCA necklace and H&M Chain Necklace.

   I am really open to all your suggestions in order to improve my blog. If there's anything you would like me to post about or include on my current posts or anything that you would prefer me not to include please let me know. You can contact me very easily through e-mail or comments. And also remember that I'm not a model or anything and the only purpose of my blog is to inspire you if I can and share my style with all of you. 
    Thank you very much for sharing your time to read my posts and pleaseee SHARE THE LOVE !!
Good Night,
Lady Falco Xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment